1. Providing easy access to the most popular and trending sites.
2. Classifying different kinds of websites to satisfy users’ personal and diverse preferences.
3. Helping users to find relevant information quickly.
4. Connecting users to recent and developing trends on the internet.
5. Providing access to search engines on the home page so that users can search materials and websites conveniently.
YOU HAVE A PROBLEM?
Click Contact to contact with us
If you need more detailed information, please contact us according to the following ways.
If you want to cooperate with us or give us suggestions, you can also contact us.
We will only collect and use your personal information in order to provide you with
more accurate and well-targeted services. We will treat such information with a high level of diligence. You agree and
understand that We may use the personal information submitted by you in the following manners. Without your permission, We
will not disclose such information or provide such information to any third party.
• Using Cookies and Other Technologies
cookies. Through cookies, we can provide each user with more relevant and personal service. At the same time, when you visit
EasyOpenWeb through any of its allied websites, we permit transmission of cookies within the EasyOpenWeb domain to
EasyOpenWeb’s Web server. Any contents collected through cookies will be dealt with in a collective, anonymous manner. You
can prevent the application of cookies by changing your browser settings, but as a result, you may be unable to access
certain EasyOpenWeb services and functions which rely on the transmission of cookies.
• Keeping Records of Your Use
When you use EasyOpenWeb’s services, the server will automatically record certain information, including URL, IP
address, type of browser, language used, and the date and time of visit, etc., with the sole purpose being to provide you
with better services. We will seek your consent before using your personal information for a purpose other than those
included in this Statement of Privacy.